Welcome to the Focus Consultants LPG Engineers website, where we offer LPG design, installation and maintenance services.
Icon One Consultancy & Design Design of LPG systems, appropriate storage vessels & siting and advice regarding the replacement of underground metal pipework
Icon Two Installation work Vessel base(s), trenching and reinstatement, excavation for underground storage, supply & erection, welding and meter boxes.
Icon Three Maintenance Servicing and maintenance of poultry heating systems and gamebird brooders. Heaters perform better and more reliably when regularly serviced.
Who are we?
We are a family owned company providing consultancy services, engineering solutions and training for LPG bulk usage in commercial, agricultural and domestic markets.
The proprietor, David Blakemore, has extensive LPG engineering experience which he can use to your advantage. For further career and qualifications information, please access his Linked In page.
We are Gas-Safe registered and members of UKLPG.
Where are we?
Based in Hexham, Northumberland we enjoy a client basis throughout the UK.
Recently our consultancy services have been used by clients in Africa and America.
Focussing on your needs
We offer a "start to finish" service for LPG suppliers and end users
- Full consultation at the planning stage
- Specification and design of bulk LPG storage requirements
- Specification and design of pipework and controls, regulators, meter boxes
- Sourcing of appropriate materials
- Sourcing of contractors. We work closely with a contractor offering groundwork and pipelaying
- Installation of LPG storage vessels
- Installation of pipework, controls, meter boxes
- Testing and commissioning
- Periodic inspection and maintenance
- Emergency response
- Safety/product training of client's staff
Our client base is drawn from various market sectors:
- Poultry farms
- Holiday and residential park home sites
- Domestic metered estate developments
- Commercial and industrial applications
Please find attached telegraphic transfer advice from our bank, and thank you for your help with this projectAqui,
Engineering Contractor, Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks again for what you did last weekLiz,
Poultry Farmer, Cumbria
Your training proposals all sound fine; I don't see any issues with this planJames,
Area Manager, Humberside